Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A wonderful creamy casserole my Mom used to make. Definitely YUMMY!!!
- 2 lbs zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 2 tablespoons carrots, grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine zucchini, pimento, onion and carrot.
- Blend soup and sour cream. Stir into zucchini mixture.
- Pour half of the stffing crumbs into a 9 x 13 inch casserole, patting down to cover bottom and sides.
- Pour in vegetable mixture.
- Top with rest of stuffing mix, pat down.
- Top with pats of butter or margarine.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.