Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A wonderful creamy casserole my Mom used to make. Definitely YUMMY!!!
Make and share this Zucchini Supreme Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine zucchini, pimento, onion and carrot.
- Blend soup and sour cream. Stir into zucchini mixture.
- Pour half of the stffing crumbs into a 9 x 13 inch casserole, patting down to cover bottom and sides.
- Pour in vegetable mixture.
- Top with rest of stuffing mix, pat down.
- Top with pats of butter or margarine.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.