Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄3 lbs sliced zucchini
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package pepperidge farm seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 medium grated carrot
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese or 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- Saute` vegetables in 3 tbls margarine until crisp and tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in soup and sour cream.
- Melt remaining margarine and mix with the stuffing.
- Put 1/2 of the stuffing mix in the bottom of a greased/sprayed 13X9X2 pan.
- Put zucchini mixture over the stuffing and top with the remaining stuffing.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This one is so very good I use croutons instead of stuffing. Have made this one for roughly 40 years. A very good stand by through the years for using up all that zuchini.