Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saluted squash and zucchini makes a great side dish.
Make and share this Zucchini & Summer Squash Saute recipe from Food.com.
- Over medium heat, add butter and EVOO to pan, let it get hot.
- Add zucchini and squash.
- Stir to coat veggies with oil and butter.
- Sprinkle Mrs Dash generously over veggies.
- Cover and let cook for 20-25 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Uncover the last 5 minutes to allow water to evaporate.
- Serve while hot.
- Makes 6-8 servings.