Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Saluted squash and zucchini makes a great side dish.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 5 -6 summer squash, sliced and quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning, season to taste
- Over medium heat, add butter and EVOO to pan, let it get hot.
- Add zucchini and squash.
- Stir to coat veggies with oil and butter.
- Sprinkle Mrs Dash generously over veggies.
- Cover and let cook for 20-25 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Uncover the last 5 minutes to allow water to evaporate.
- Serve while hot.
- Makes 6-8 servings.