1/2 Photos of Zucchini Stuffing Casserole
Good and tasty use for all that extra zucchini. Try adding other vegetables like shredded cabbage or meat and cheese and make it a whole meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook zucchini in a little salted water until tender.
- 3Fry carrots and onions in 4 tablespoons of butter.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups croutons, soup and sour cream.
- 5Gently fold in zucchini and put in 8" x8" dish.
- 6Toss remaining butter and croutons and put on top.
- 7Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 800.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g