Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a friend. It is one of my favorites. Can be used as a side dish or a main veg dish.
- 2 lbs zucchini (sliced 3/8-inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Cook zucchini & onion in boiling salted water for 5-10 minutes(until crisp & tender). Drain well.
- In large bowl combine soup and sour cream.
- Stir in carrots.
- Fold in zucchini mixture.
- Toss stuffing mix with butter. Spread 1/2 stuffing mixture in a 12*7 1/2*2" baking dish.
- Spoon zucchini mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
This is the same recipe that I have been making since 1972, its simple easy and delicious.