1/2 Photos of Zucchini Stuffing
1 hr 10 mins
Make using one Dish. Very easy and will modify quickly to families taste buds without ruining recipe. Have been making for 30 years so haven't a clue where it came from anymore...is always a hit in this family....hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a casserole dish (I use 4 quart but can be any shape or size).
- 2Dice zucchini add to dish toss in onion, bread crumbs, grated cheese, garlic, oregano and pepper and mix well pour in oil and coat just to moisten crumbs-- not so it is sitting in oil.
- 3Mix til blended.
- 4Cover bake at 350°F for 55 minutes.
- 5Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- 6Now please modify ingredients to your tastes this is a one step and dish, side dish-- can be served as stuffing or vegetable.
- 7It is really easy and a different fling to zucchini.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g