Zucchini Stuffed With Goat Cheese and Mint
- Scoop out zucchini flesh leaving a firm shell and set aside.
- Sprinkle shells lightly with salt, turn upside down and allow to drain about 20 minutes. Set oven at 350 degrees.
- Puree zucchini flesh, add onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Dry shells and stuff with puree. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until just turning brown.
- In small well of food processor or blender, put cheese, mint leaves and 1 tsp olive oil. Pulse, forming a shiny paste. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on warm stuffing. Sprinkle with cumin and walnuts and serve immediately.