Recipe by anneliese j
spicy, salty, crispy zucchini strips!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Since I made these strips for a group I'm hosting this evening, I used 8 large zucchini (& substituted lemon pepper for the S&P) & hope I'll have enough ~ TASTY, DIFFERENT & a keeper! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices tag game]
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to about 350.
- Use a peeler to take the skin off the zucchini.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips.
- Spray a baking pan with pam.
- Lay the strips down, not overlapping, and spray them with pam too.
- Sprinkle them with the salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Put them in the oven and let them cook until they start to brown (or blacken if you want them really crispy) around the edges.
- Let them cool.