- 1 medium zucchini, peeled
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 2 medium garlic cloves, pressed (or to taste)
- spike seasoning (or your preferred seasoning)
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchini and carrots in 2" long strips, about 1/4" wide.
- Cut onion the long way into strips.
- Stir fry the carrots, onion and garlic in hot olive oil until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Add zucchini and stir fry until vegetables begin to brown, adding seasoning to taste.