Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great recipe from the Weight Watcher's website!
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium zucchini, ends trimmed, cut into 12 x 1 inch sticks
- 3 medium egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper in a shallow dish.
- Place egg whites and bread crumbs in separate shallow dishes.
- Add zucchini to flour mixture, turn to coat.
- Transfer to egg white mixture; turn to coat.
- And finally, transfer zucchini to bread crumbs and turn to coat.
- Place coated zucchini on prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Whisk together mayonnaise,honey and mustard.
- Serve zucchini sticks with honey-mustard mayo on the side.
- Yields 16 strips; 8 servings. 2 points per serving.
These zuch. sticks are pretty good. We didn't find there to be near enough bread crumb mix though. That said, the honey mustard mayo is amazing and may become my condiment of choice fo everything! I'll make these again, but I'll double the coating mixture (and begrudgingly up the points!).