- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 -4 zucchini or 3 -4 yellow squash
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- 8 -16 ounces cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee onion and garlic while chopping squash into bite size pieces.
- Dump the squash in as you chop.
- Add a 1/4 cp. water and cover for about 15min, or till squash is tender.
- Add tomatoes(I use fresh garden tomatoes in the summer), corn, cheese, and cilantro. shut off heat and cover.
- Let sit till cheese is melted.
- Garnish with more cilantro.