Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super cheesy and yet healthy
Make and share this Zucchini Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 -4 zucchini or 3 -4 yellow squash
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- 8 -16 ounces cheese
- Sautee onion and garlic while chopping squash into bite size pieces.
- Dump the squash in as you chop.
- Add a 1/4 cp. water and cover for about 15min, or till squash is tender.
- Add tomatoes(I use fresh garden tomatoes in the summer), corn, cheese, and cilantro. shut off heat and cover.
- Let sit till cheese is melted.
- Garnish with more cilantro.
My whole family liked this... even the boys ages 10, 8 and 4! I might add some green pepper next time, but it was very good and uses such healthy ingredients! Thanks!
Enjoyed the flavours, thanks for sharing.
this stew was excellent and really easy! i had a ton of produce from the garden and this was a great way to use it all up!