- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups squash, chopped
- 5 roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine in a large, non-stick saute pan .
- Add onions and garlic. Saute until onions are transparent.
- Add the zucchini and squash and saute until the vegetables are soft. Then, add the tomatoes.
- Melt the Parmesan cheese into the vegetable mixture and season with the Italian Seasoning and Red Pepper.