Recipe by Chef SeaHag
Sounds king of weird, but absolutely delicious! Good with cheese on a bolo, or just as is. Good for you, tasty summer dish! It is also just as delicious served cold as it is warm!
Top Review by harborcatering
I made this twice, once with fresh zucchini and once with frozen. What a difference fresh makes. It is soggy with frozen, with fresh it was very good. I liked it cold in a pita.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large vidalia onion
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop zucchini, onion and garlic.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, add onions. Cook until slightly browned or soft.
- Add zucchini, cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 3 more minutes.
- Add whisked eggs, stirring frequently until scrambled.
- Top with Parmesean cheese, stir and serve! Salt and pepper to taste if necessary.