1/1 Photo of Zucchini Squash and Eggs
Chef SeaHag's Note:
Sounds king of weird, but absolutely delicious! Good with cheese on a bolo, or just as is. Good for you, tasty summer dish! It is also just as delicious served cold as it is warm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop zucchini, onion and garlic.
- 2Heat olive oil over medium heat, add onions. Cook until slightly browned or soft.
- 3Add zucchini, cook for about 4 minutes.
- 4Add garlic, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 3 more minutes.
- 5Add whisked eggs, stirring frequently until scrambled.
- 6Top with Parmesean cheese, stir and serve! Salt and pepper to taste if necessary.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Squash and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 151.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 14.1 g