Zucchini, Squash and Corn Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil yellow squash and zucchini 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Dry with paper towels.
- Saute onion in 2 tbs butter over medium high heat 10 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and saute 2 minutes more.
- Mix squash, onion, corn and the rest of the ingredients except the breadcrumbs and Asiago. Add 1/2 cup each of the breadcrumbs and Asiago to the mixture. Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Melt 2 tbs butter and mix in remaining breadcrumbs and Asiago. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.