Recipe by Carol in Oregon 2
Serve hot as a vegetable dish or, when cold, cut into 1 x 2" cubes as an appetizer.
Top Review by Salad burnet
Delicious! I made this with my homegrown zucchini, it's a great recipe for all those zukes. I used fresh parsley from the garden as well, instead of dried. When I greased the dish I used Pam, DON"T! The Pam didn't work well, next time I'll use butter or margarine. Very easy to make, and my hubby and teens liked this very much.
- 3 1⁄4 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix (ex. Bisquick)
- 3⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten