Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My Mom sent me this recipe and said that is was her Mom's (Grandma Gustafson) recipe.
- 3 cups zucchini, unpeeled and grated
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, snipped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Put all ingredients into bowl and beat for two minutes
- Put in greased 13x9x2 pan and bake until golden, about 25 minute.
- Cut in 2inch squares.
- These can be frozen and heated when ready to serve.
This was ok for my family! I did not have fresh parsley so this could make a big difference. I would increase the garlic. Possibly add some parmesan cheese to the top of the squares at the last 5 minutes. Spring PAC 2010
As okpat 1 wrote, this is an old recipe. I have used it many times, mostly as a finger food. This is very good. Thanks for sharing to others who might not have ever seen it. Toni in Colorado
This is an old recipe...a friend gave it to me and I have been making it for thirty years. It is great as a side dish at summer barbecues, either cut into squares or just spooned onto your plate. Leftovers heat up well...if you have any !!