- 3 1⁄2 cups zucchini, unpeeled, shredded (equiv. to 1 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely snipped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, dry roasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze the zucchini to remove excess water.
- In a food processor or blender, process the zucchini and all other ingredients except the nuts until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Spoon the mixture into a serving bowl.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving.