- 5 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled,cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup water
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried whole tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine zucchini, potato, and 1 cup water in a small dutch oven.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Boil 10 minutes or until crisp-tender (do not DRAIN).
- Saute onions in margarine until tender; add to zucchini and potato.
- Add 1/2 c water, tarragon, and bouillon granules stirring to blend.
- Add skim milk, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.