Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Healthy tomato based soup with a kick!
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup onion
- 5 large carrots
- 4 small fresh zucchini
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Saute Onion and Garlic in Extra Virgin Olive Oil until onions are tender.
- Add Beef Broth, Tomatoes, Basil.Parsley, Oregano and Carrots slices.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes until carrots are tender.
- Add Zuccini chunks and let simmer for 15 minutes.