Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on the "Minute Tapioca" website, here for safekeeping
- 2 large zucchini, coarsely chopped (4 cups)
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup minute tapioca
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
- MIX all ingredients except half-and-half in large saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes.
- BRING to full boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- PLACE, in batches, in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Return to saucepan. Stir in half-and-half. Reheat to serve warm or refrigerate in tightly covered container to serve chilled.