Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I really don't remember where I got this recipe.
- 6 even size zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese, drained
- 1 cup grated colby cheese
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 large egg
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim ends of zucchini and cook in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
- Cut in half lenghwise; scoop center and resrve; drain, inverted, on paper towel.
- Chop reserved flesh and mix with other ingredients.
- Stuff zucchini and bake on greased baking sheet for 15.
- Can put under broiler to brown.