Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Faced with numerous zucchini from the garden and looking for new ways to serve, put together this recipe with a tangy and flavourful dressing.
- 1 lb zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup rice vinegar
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare all vegetable ingredients and mix together.
- Combine garlic, mayonnaise, vinegar, cayenne, and mustard and mix well.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well adding salt and pepper to taste. Top with cilantro -- refrigerate before serving!