Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I didn't use to like zucchini, but love it in this recipe. The amounts of ingredients can be varied according to your tastes. Home grown tomatoes are preferable.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 -3 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2-1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano (optional)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Pour oil into pan and warm over medium heat.
- Put all other ingredients in pan.
- Cook over medium heat until vegetables are soft and zucchini is slightly browned.