Better Homes and Gardens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside.
- 2In a 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until brown; drain off fat; return sausage to skillet.
- 3Meanwhile, halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/4 inch skillet.
- 4In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; stir into sausage mixture.
- 5In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and melted butter.
- 6Spoon half of the stuffing mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 7Spread sausage mixture over stuffing in dish.
- 8Spoon remaining stuffing mixture evenly over sausage mixture.
- 9Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 326.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix