Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Better Homes and Gardens
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 4 cups chicken-flavor seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°; lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside.
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until brown; drain off fat; return sausage to skillet.
- Meanwhile, halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/4 inch skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; stir into sausage mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and melted butter.
- Spoon half of the stuffing mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread sausage mixture over stuffing in dish.
- Spoon remaining stuffing mixture evenly over sausage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until heated through.