Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice refreshing appetizer.
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled
- 3 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, tops included
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- With the end of your potato peeler or a small knife remove the center core of the zucchini (the zucchini is whole with a center cavity).
- Mix remaining ingredients and stuff the zucchini.
- Slice in 1/4-inch or a bit thicker.
- Serve chilled.