Meatless, healthy veggie pizza using spices to marinate the zucchini for a spicy treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Place peppers in a food processor and pulse-grind into a paste. Spread thinly over pizza crust. Top with thin layer of cheese.
- 2Place thinly sliced zucchini discs in a small bowl and combine with remaining ingredients. Toss discs well to evenly coat with seasonings and let marinate. The zucchini discs will have a flavor similar to pepperoni.
- 3Arrange zucchini around the pizza, do not overlap them.
- 4Bake direcly on the oven rack or on a preheated pizza pan for 10 minutes.
- 5To Roast Red Peppers: Preheat broiler. Halve peppers and take out seeds. Place on a cookie sheet, skin side up. Broil until skins are black. Leave door ajar while peppers roast to let steam escape. Place blackened peppers in a paper bag and close tightly. Let stand 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Peel off skins.
- 6Can be roasted on a grill - but leave whole instead.
- 71 serving=2 slices.
- 8Can be used as a Carb Craver for LAWL.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Roni Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 355.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning