Recipe by Sara 76
I came up with this delicious, simple pasta dish for my kids for dinner tonight. I was so pleased with the result, and the kids just gobbled it up!
- 200 g fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 100 g shortcut bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- cooking spray
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettucine in a pot of boiling water until aldente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a small frying pan with cooking oil. Cook zucchini, bacon, and onion until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks, egg, and ricotta.
- Combine pasta, zucchini mixture, and egg mixture, stirring over a low heat until egg starts to set.
- Serve sprinkled with a little parmesan cheese, if you like.