1/2 Photos of Zucchini & Ricotta Fettuccine
Sara 76's Note:
I came up with this delicious, simple pasta dish for my kids for dinner tonight. I was so pleased with the result, and the kids just gobbled it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettucine in a pot of boiling water until aldente. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, spray a small frying pan with cooking oil. Cook zucchini, bacon, and onion until tender.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks, egg, and ricotta.
- 4Combine pasta, zucchini mixture, and egg mixture, stirring over a low heat until egg starts to set.
- 5Serve sprinkled with a little parmesan cheese, if you like.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini & Ricotta Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 400.0 mg
- Sodium 792.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 30.0 g