Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this delicious, simple pasta dish for my kids for dinner tonight. I was so pleased with the result, and the kids just gobbled it up!
- Cook fettucine in a pot of boiling water until aldente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a small frying pan with cooking oil. Cook zucchini, bacon, and onion until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks, egg, and ricotta.
- Combine pasta, zucchini mixture, and egg mixture, stirring over a low heat until egg starts to set.
- Serve sprinkled with a little parmesan cheese, if you like.
This was yummy. Next time, I will add sundried tomatoes and serve it with some chicken or something. It was good, though :-)