1/9 Photos of Zucchini Rice Pilaf
Adapted from Quick Cooking Dec 2001 recipe. A very pretty side dish that goes well with a variety of meats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute basil and butter for one minute; then add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- 2Stir in the rice and carrot.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Add zucchini slices and simmer another 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 113.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g