1/3 Photos of Zucchini Ribbons With Basil Butter
Found this in a magazine! Made it with the garlic excellent! Also instead of boiling the ribbons, I fried them in butter until tender. Wow! That was excellent also! Very easy either way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring pot of water to boil.
- 2Mean-while, with vegetable peeler-slice zucchini lengthwise into ribbons. Add zucchini to boiling water; cook until tender, 30-60 seconds.
- 3Drain and transfer zucchini to serving bowl.
- 4Add butter, oil, parmesan, basil, and red pepper flakes; gently toss until butter is melted and zucchini are coated.
- 5I also added 1/2 tsp of garlic powder to this!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Ribbons With Basil Butter
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 79.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g