Found this in a magazine! Made it with the garlic excellent! Also instead of boiling the ribbons, I fried them in butter until tender. Wow! That was excellent also! Very easy either way.
- Bring pot of water to boil.
- Mean-while, with vegetable peeler-slice zucchini lengthwise into ribbons. Add zucchini to boiling water; cook until tender, 30-60 seconds.
- Drain and transfer zucchini to serving bowl.
- Add butter, oil, parmesan, basil, and red pepper flakes; gently toss until butter is melted and zucchini are coated.
- I also added 1/2 tsp of garlic powder to this!