Delicious! Once you've tried this, you won't be buying pickle relish anymore!
Make and share this Zucchini Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Grate zucchini in food processor, along with onion and bell peppers.
- Mix salt in with vegetables in large plastic bowl.
- Let stand overnight.
- Next morning, rinse thoroughly in a large strainer and drain well.
- Place shredded vegetables in large heavy pan and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and boil for 30 minutes.
- Pack and seal in hot sterilized jars.