Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and delicious.
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- Mix all ingredients together until zucchini is coated.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
This was an easy dish to prepare and used ingredients that I normally have. The only change I made was adding some garlic. It was good, but on the bland side for my own personal tastes. Thanks for sharing your recipe!