Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great as an appetizer. You can eat it hot, cold or room temperature. You can use a smaller pan for a thicker quiche. I like using the 13 x 9 and cutting it into smaller pieces. Makes me think I'm eating less of it!!!!!!
- 3 cups zucchini, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- Beat eggs and add to all other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spray a 13 x 9 glass pan with cooking spray.
- Bake @ 350 for 40 - 45 minutes.