Recipe by By The Lake
This is such a lovely summer time quiche. The whole family loves this one. Easy to prepare. This is a crustless quiche. Serve with a fresh garden salad.
- 3 cups fresh zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick or 1 cup Jiffy baking mix
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze to drain the moisture. Mix all the ingredients in a blender, except for the zucchini. Fold the zucchini into the egg mixture. Pour into a buttered 10 inch pie plate or quiche pan. Bake in a 350 Fahrenheit oven until filling is browned and knife inserted comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes. You may add grated cheddar cheese and garnish with a little extra fresh oregano.