- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, grated and well drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese, grated
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter until golden.
- Mix cheese with zucchini and onion.
- Add the remaining ingredients, Mix well.
- Pour into a 9-inch greased pie plate. (No crust needed!)
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until center is set.
- Serve with a salad for a light meal.