Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Steam marrow until tender.
- Puree marrow in blender / food processor.
- Saute onions in minced garlic in butter until tender.
- Shred cheddar cheese. Add onions, garlic, cheese, bread crumbs, eggs and herbs to zucchini.
- Thaw frozen puff pastry 20 minutes.
- Roll out each sheet on slightly floured board.
- Divide each sheet into 4 squares.
- Fill each of the 8 squares with marrow mixture leaving 1-inch border on all sides.
- Brush border with egg white; prick top with fork.
- Place pies on cookie sheet and bake in 400F oven for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- See cheese puff pies for frozen puff pastry directions.