1/2 Photos of Zucchini Prosciutto and Tomato Slice
Great as snack on its own or as a side. Can be served hot or cold and great for a picnic. Light sour cream can be used just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, to grease tray
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 100 g prosciutto, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 240 g sour cream
- 3 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 cup gruyere, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Brush a square 19cm non-stick cake pan with oil to lightly grease it.
- 2Combine zucchini, prosciutto spring onions and sun driedtomatoes in a bowl. Spoon over base of prepared pan and season with pepper.
- 3Combine egg, sour cream, parsley garlic and cheddar cheese in a jug & pour over the zucchini mixture.
- 4Mix together the cheeses and sprinkle the combined gruyere and parmesan.on top of mixtue.
- 5Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until just set, when set remove from the oven and set aside in pan for 5 minutes to set.
- 6Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Prosciutto and Tomato Slice
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 362.9 mg
- Sodium 344.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: