3 hrs 20 mins
Bountiful Zucchini created the inspiration for this all in one dish. Could also be done in a casserole in the oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop Onion and fry in oil until translucent.
- 2Add Ground turkey (or ground beef) and cook until done.
- 3Thinly slice zucchini and potato (I used a mandolin type tool which made the job really quick).
- 4Layer in crockpot starting with half of the zucchini, 1/2 of the turkey, then half of the potato's, adding salt and pepper to each layer to taste.
- 5Spread on half the can of soup.
- 6Then layer the rest of the ingredient covering the top with the remaining soup.
- 7Cook on High for 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 620.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 26.5 g