Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Bountiful Zucchini created the inspiration for this all in one dish. Could also be done in a casserole in the oven
- 1 large zucchini or 2 medium zucchini
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- Chop Onion and fry in oil until translucent.
- Add Ground turkey (or ground beef) and cook until done.
- Thinly slice zucchini and potato (I used a mandolin type tool which made the job really quick).
- Layer in crockpot starting with half of the zucchini, 1/2 of the turkey, then half of the potato's, adding salt and pepper to each layer to taste.
- Spread on half the can of soup.
- Then layer the rest of the ingredient covering the top with the remaining soup.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.
I really must say that this was not very good at all. I wouldn't recommend trying this