Zucchini Pork Chop Supper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, stir together 7 1/2 cups of the croutons and the melted butter; toss gently to coat. Place half of the buttered croutons in a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- In another large bowl, stir together zucchini, cream of celery soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the milk, the carrot, parsley, and pepper. Spoon the zucchini mixture over croutons in baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining buttered croutons.
- Trim fat from chops; set aside. Coarsely crush the remaining stuffing croutons and place in a shallow dish. Place the remaining milk in another shallow dish. Dip the chops in the milk and then in the crushed stuffing croutons, turning to coat.
- Place the chops on top of the buttered croutons in the baking dish. Sprinkle with any remaining crushed stuffing croutons.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the chops are slightly pink in the center and the juices run clear.