Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 177.44 ml gluten-free baking mix
- 4.92 ml xanthan gum
- 89.90 ml warm water
- 4.92 ml yeast
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml zucchini, shredded
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 354.88 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml tomato sauce
- 118.29 ml mushroom, sliced
- Combine yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add egg and oil to wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients and zucchini.
- Mix with a blender for a minute, adding a teaspoon of water if dough moves up beaters.
- Scoop onto greased pizza sheet.
- Wet your hands with water and spread dough over sheet and smooth.
- Cover with favorite sauce and toppings.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.