Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Zucchini Pizza Crust, Gluten Free recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free baking mix
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3⁄8 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 1⁄2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- Combine yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add egg and oil to wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients and zucchini.
- Mix with a blender for a minute, adding a teaspoon of water if dough moves up beaters.
- Scoop onto greased pizza sheet.
- Wet your hands with water and spread dough over sheet and smooth.
- Cover with favorite sauce and toppings.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.