Poor College Kid's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl and let stand about 5 minutes.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- 3Add egg and oil to wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients and zucchini.
- 4Mix with a blender for a minute, adding a teaspoon of water if dough moves up beaters.
- 5Scoop onto greased pizza sheet.
- 6Wet your hands with water and spread dough over sheet and smooth.
- 7Cover with favorite sauce and toppings.
- 8Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pizza Crust, Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 470.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free baking mix