Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For those oversized zucchini's you don't know what to do with. This makes a great side dish or main meal. You can also use taco sauce with shredded cheddar cheese for something different.
- 6 slices zucchini (about 3-inch diameter)
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Warm a large skillet with 1/2C oil, medium to high heat.
- Slice zucchini into 1" thick round slices. In a bowl mix bread crumbs with the parmesan cheese, in another bowl beat egg with 1T water. Dip each zucchini into egg then bread crumb mixture.
- In preheated skillet place the zucchini & lightly brown on each side about 3-5 minutes. When done browning place on the greased cookie sheet. Top each slice with 2T Spaghetti Sauce then 3T shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.