Prep 18 mins
Cook 10 mins
Your traditional pizza with a summer time favorite! Veggies on pizza...
- 1 (8 count) container crescent rolls
- 3 -4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (or your favorite- I used hot pepper!)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Shred your zucchini. I used a hand shredder. No need to ring dry or drain.
- Open your can of crescent rolls and put on cookie sheet. Press the edges together to form a circle. Please make sure you have a rim around the outside, made of your crust so your ingredients stay on.
- Sauté the shredded zucchini, onion, in the 3 tbsp of butter. Add the garlic powder and pizza seasonings, salt and pepper. Zucchini should be browned and pretty dry. Sauté 10-15 minutes on medium.
- Let this mix cool a bit then put this on your crust. Add your cheese. Add your pepperoni then mushrooms. Top with a little garlic salt.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 375° for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice, and eat!