1 hr 25 mins
veggie- friendly pizza with a zucchini crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees F. oil and flour a 10 inch pie pan.
- 2grate zucchini and combine with flour, mozzarella, parmesan, basil, rosemary and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 3spread in prepared pan and bake 35- 40 minutes, until golden brown. brush with remaining oil halfway through baking.
- 4remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. loosen crust from pan with spatula, so it wont break later.
- 5top with tomato, extra cheese, pepper, olives, mushrooms as desired.
- 6bake at 400 until heated through.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 396.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 13.5 g