Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Everyday with Rachael Ray." I haven't tried these yet, but didn't want to lose the recipe.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 large zucchini, 10 oz, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 lime, zest of, grated
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup roasted pistachio nut, salted, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners. In large bowl, combine the cake mix, cinnamon, cardamom, pepper and cloves. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, oil and milk. Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients til smooth; stir in zucchini.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 20 minute Let cool.
- Sift sugar into a med bowl. Whisk in lime juice, peel and 1 T plus 1 t water til smooth. Cover each cupcake with the glaze and sprinkle with pistachios.