Recipe by Marie
Moist and delicious. A new twist on zucchini bread. Recipe found on the internet.
Top Review by ladypit
I too got 2 large loaves out of this recipe, but my loaf pans are pretty large. It took longer to cook then stated, but that was because I only baked the 2 loaves. I used a smaller package of pudding (because I mis-read the directions before I went to the store) and I used pistachios instead of walnuts. I have a ton and I thought "Hey, it's got pistachio in the title so I'll use my pistachios!" They are a little softer then other nuts, but we liked the flavor a lot. I also used whole wheat pastry flour instead of white and it turned out really well. Thanks so much for such a great recipe!
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unpeeled grated zucchini
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Sift all dry ingredients together and add to first mixture.
- Fold in nuts.
- Bake in 3 loaf bread pans that are greased or sprayed with Pam.
- For glass pans, bake at 325° for 55 minutes, for metal bake at 350° for 55 minutes.