Recipe by mollypaul
A nifty way to utilize that ultra-bounty of zucchini from your garden. Processing time not included in cooking time.
Top Review by yvettewoodall
This is such a fantastic idea for my bumper crop of zuchinni!! It has the sweetness of pineapple, just lacks the tartness, maybe next time I'll add a touch more lemon juice. I will use this again! Thanks for sharing!! :)
- 4 quarts zucchini, peeled (either shredded or cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 46 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice (the bottled kind)
- 3 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix zucchini with other ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Fill jars with hot mixture and cooking liquid, leaving ½-inch headspace.
- Adjust lids and process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes (add 5 minutes over 1000 feet in elevation, and 10 minutes over 6000 feet).