- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups raw grated zucchini (squeezed in a paper towel)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- Preheat oven to 350F Beat egg and sugar until lightly colored yellow Add oil and beat well.
- Sift flour, leavenings and spices into egg mixture and beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple, nuts, vanilla and zucchini.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 1 hr 20 minutes Cool on rack 30 minutes Loosen cake from sides of pan.
- Invert on a cake rack to cook completely.
- Glaze: 1 c.
- sugar and 1 tbls.
- mix well and pour over cooled cake.